5 Best Home Exercises for Weight Loss If you’re like me and you want to get straight to the point below is the list of the 5 best home exercises for weight loss (in my…
You don’t have to be perfect you just need to see results. Set goals that you can achieve, track and maintain.
Weight loss pills might seem like a good way to lose some extra pounds but at what cost?
I go to the gym 3 times a week and that is enough for me however everyone is different. You just need to be sure that you’re eating right and getting enough rest!
Interview with Megan Gillespie who will be competing in her very fist bikini competition in May 2015! She will be back on the show to update us on her progress throughout her journey. You can…
You hear about electrolytes all the time but what are they? In this episode I break it down for you!
Brittany Meier Joins me to tell me about her powerlifting competition as well as a few tips to finding your motivation to hit the gym! br />
Starting a workout program could be the single best thing you could do for yourself. No matter what exercise path you choose in the end all you have to do is get started!
Your motivation will come and go and that’s ok. Just remember that you need to keep exercising even when you don’t always feel like it.
In this episode Drew explains what a Macro diet is and how to put one together for yourself.
Become a Premium Member Today for:
- Monthly workout programs – Every workout for the entire week.
- Access to member’s forum to reach out to other members and stay motivated.
- Access to private Facebook page.
- Access to a personal trainer to ask questions.
- New videos released monthly.
- 20% of sales go to non-profits in the Pikes Peak area.
- Get fit and help the community at the same time!