10 minute Yoga for Daily Exercise
Getting in your exercise for the day is probably the best thing you could do for yourself and your future health but finding the time and avoiding other distractions and responsibilities can be very challenging. Fitness and exercise is often thought of as this big commitment wherein you have to dedicate a least an hour at the gym. This is not true and you can achieve great results from just a few minutes a day!
Here are some benefits of exercising just 10 minutes a day or even just a few times per week:
- Mobility – With just a few minutes per day you can move and feel better.
- Strength – It doesn’t take much to build strength and can build up as long as you’re consistent. Body weight exercises and yoga can build muscle and help you lose weight and get stronger.
- Reduce Stress – Engaging in physical activity can help you unwind and refocus.
- Pain Management – Many people have experienced reduced pain by practicing yoga and doing mobility drills throughout the day. Just a few movements can have a huge impact.
- Mood Improvements – People report feeling better mentally after a workout and even a short one can help you get out of a funk.
Here are some easy yoga videos for daily exercise that most anyone can do and the best part is they’re all under 10 minutes!
10 Minute Energizing Yoga With Suzanne
10 Minute Yoga – Core and Balance
10 Minute Core and Leg Strength Yoga
10 minute Yoga – Quick Moving Flow
10 Minute Yoga – Balance Flow
10 Minute Yoga Skandasana Flow
Yoga can benefit most people and can greatly improve balance, strength and health. Also with Yoga and other body weight exercises it is easy to do anywhere and can be done most everyday.
We hope you enjoy these 10 Minute Yoga videos for Daily Exercise.
And as always remember – Stay Motivated!